We currently have 1 opening position
We are looking to recruit a JUNIOR CIVIL ENGINEER to join our growing team on full-time basis.
* Supervise the contractors and subcontractors of the projects.
* Ensure application of quality control procedures and monitor.
* Follow up on all test procedures and report accordingly.
* Ensure project delivery within given timeframes and quality standards.
* Handle all material orders as per the project’s construction requirements.
* Prepare weekly and monthly schedules of the works.
* Represent the company in project meetings on planning and control issues.
* Report to the Project Manager.
* Perform any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Project Manager and defined by the company’s procedures.
* University degree in Civil Engineering.
* Member of ETEK or eligible for registration.
* Applicants who are eligible for ETEK new engineering graduates internship project or HRDA training schemes can also be accepted.
* Knowledge of MS Project and AutoCAD software is a plus.
* Previous work experience is NOT required.
* Fluency in Greek and English languages, both written and oral.
* Strong leadership, organizational and problem-solving abilities.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Your development is assured through on-the-job training and a comprehensive program of workshop sessions.
Persons who have the above qualifications and are seeking new opportunities please submit your CV no later than 20th February at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any queries on the role, please contact us on +357 24 629000